Teach and Learn with MATLAB and Simulink
The tools used at more than 6500 universities worldwide.
Resources and Tools for Educators and Students
What if everyone on campus had MATLAB and Simulink?
More than 5.6 million students and over 1,700 universities around the world—including the top 30 ranked universities—have unlimited access to MATLAB and Simulink with a Campus-Wide License.
MATLAB for Deep Learning Applications
Learn more about MathWorks solutions, MATLAB and Simulink with our videos
- Teaching with MATLAB in the Modern Classroom (15.49 min)
- What Is the Live Editor? (2.23 min)
- MATLAB Grader Overview (4.05 min)
- MATLAB Onramp Overview (1.17 min)
- Simulink Onramp Overview (1.41 min)
- The Advantages of Online MATLAB Training (1.03 min)
- Model-Based Design with MATLAB and Simulink (2.09 min)
- Build Something! MATLAB and Simulink for Hardware Projects (37.32 min)
- Top 5 Reasons to Use MATLAB for Deep Learning (2.16 min)
- Classify Data Using the Classification Learner App (4.34 min)
Visit MATLAB at